Sunday 28 July 2013

Doughssants a welcomed addition!


I've been making my own puff pastry dough for quite some time now and have had amazing results with my croissants; after hearing about the Cronut craze in NYC I decided to whip up a batch of my own.

The light fluffy layers of croissant shaped and fried like a doughnut were delicious .... okay sinful! I dipped the doughssants in either a Bernard Callebaut chocolate glaze, a lemon glaze with wild blueberry, cinnamon sugar or a caramel fleur de sel.

Cutting the doughssant in half exposed the many layers of golden croissant dough. Not too sweet these treats were a hit in my household.

I'm excited to be able to offer the doughssants through my bakery. They are $3.50 each, or 6 for $20.

Visit Ever So Sweet Bakery to place your order! 


or email me at sandra@eversosweet.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment